Home

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Prison Break

For the past week Justin and I have been watching Prison Break.
Oh. ma. gosh. can you say intense? addicting? amazazing?

We will probably be finishing up season 4 tonight and oh how I am relieved. After prison escapes, cross country man hunts, dead BUT not dead characters and decapitated heads in boxes I will be glad to be rid of this addiction in my life. It has taken us into the wee hours of the morning and yet still left us dangling off a cliff by dental floss.Yes, we have gone through 4 seasons in a week and yes I do believe I have an ulcer from the stress this show has given me.

Michael Scofield is the man. I am pretty sure I have the biggest freaking crush on him but it's okay... Justin does too.
Although I will admit that he is not the best actor and there were times I couldn't help but laugh out loud because of his cheesiness, it's still a very entertaining show.

So, if you've been worried that we've fallen off the face of the planet for the last week, don't worry... we're just busy breaking out of prison and getting rid of the bad guys.




No comments:

Post a Comment